About this Course
This on site company private course is adapted at the level of the participants
Participants: From 2 to 6 people
Instructor: SAP Certified trainer
Date: According to your availability
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
Solution Overview instructor-led and eLearning training courses introduce your project team members to SAP solutions (including Customer Relationship Management, Financials, Human Capital Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Supply Chain Management, Service Parts Management, Supplier Relationship Management, and Business Planning and Consolidations), navigation, and system integration. This training
provides the project team with an overview of the solutions and helps them formulate the conceptual design of how the system can be used to fulfill the company’s business requirements. It also teaches them that the system is highly integrated, so they must work together to ensure a successful implementation. Attendees at Solution Overview training courses will commonly be drawn from a variety of departments in your company to give
everyone the same overview and to encourage participants to consider the needs of thenentire organization rather than their own particular area.
bout this Course: Goal
- Describe the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence tools.
- Learn about the use cases and get an overview of basic functions of the most important BusinessObjects reporting tools.
Mixed sessions of theory and practice, with description of the subjects by the trainer and experimentation in the personal computer. Exercises and role plays to practice individualized resolution.
Summary and commercial proposal
- Software in English Version SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
- Time : 9:00 to 12:00 & 13: 30 to 17:00
- Certificates: Each participant receive a BesTeam Certificate of Achievement
- Material : SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1 User Guide – Softcopy