About this Course
This on site company private course is adapted at the level of the participants
Participants: From 2 to 6 people
Instructor: Oracle Certified trainer
Date: According to your availability
This course is your first step towards success as an Oracle professional, designed to give you a firm foundation in basic database administration. In this class, you’ll learn how to install and maintain an Oracle database. You will gain a conceptual understanding of the Oracle database architecture and how its components work and interact with one another.
You will also learn how to create an operational database and properly manage the various structures in an effective and efficient manner including performance monitoring.
Mixed sessions of theory and practice, with description of the subjects by the trainer and experimentation in the personal computer. Exercises and role plays to practice individualized resolution.
Summary and commercial proposal
- Numbers of days: 5 days
- Software in English Version Oracle Database 11g
- Instructor: Oracle Certified trainer
- Time : 9:00 to 12:00 & 13: 30 to 17:00
- Certificates: Each participant receive a Besteam Certificate of Achievement
- Material: Oracle Database 11g: Administration I Guide – Softcopy